Monday, January 5, 2009

My Wishes for 2009

In no particular order:

  1. RockSalt to "rock on"
  2. Spend more time with the kids, particularly Tom as he is really getting to that "difficult" boy age where he needs more male influence
  3. Someone to get rid of the politically correct crap that is invading our society - it serves no purpose other than pandering to small groups
  4. The National government to really make some positive changes to make doing business easier (there's far too much red tape in this country)
  5. Everyone in the world to just get along (I'm not taking any sides in this whole Gaza strip saga as I think neither side is innocent but can't work out why people just can't live quietly and leave each other alone)
  6. Broaden my horizons and read some non-fiction books. I tend to stick to tried and true thrillers but should broaden my range with some personal development books
  7. Upgrade the jet-ski
  8. Do more regular posts
  9. Every day, make sure Larissa knows that I love her
  10. Be in a position to build a new house
  11. Lose some weight

Let me know what some of yours are.

No comments:

Post a Comment